WELCOME TO CANDY & TERRY'S FORUM

Comments/Reviews for "Romance at the Summer Olympics"

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/5/2010, 20:39     +1   -1

"Hai tentato di sottrarmi i sogni? Hai perso..."

Group:

Chapter 3

Well Candy and Terry are thinking to each other even when they do not want ..... I really like this thing :lol: :wub:

Annie looks like a woman very self-confident and it seems that Archie and Annie are going to have a lot of fun. :D
And when Archie will know that Annie is Candy's sister? :huh:

Elisa is going to Beijing, what she has in mind that viper? :wacko:

Thanks for translating Gentillefille :wub:

icon12  view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 12:38     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (jorinda belle @ 5/5/2010, 15:39)
Chapter 3

Well Candy and Terry are thinking to each other even when they do not want ..... I really like this thing :lol: :wub:

Annie looks like a woman very self-confident and it seems that Archie and Annie are going to have a lot of fun. :D
And when Archie will know that Annie is Candy's sister? :huh:

Elisa is going to Beijing, what she has in mind that viper? :wacko:

Thanks for translating Gentillefille :wub:

Hey jorinda belle!

Thank you so much for your comments and for opening the topic!

This fic was started in 2008 for the summer Olympics... in the mean time, the winter Olympics went by!!! :wacko: Well I hope to finish this story and lots of my other stories soon.

Candy and Terry are thinking about each other... unwillingly and about plans for the future that could involve each other...

Annie want to be independant ans she has a little fling on the plane, that is so not like her, but it's Archie, her dandy... well let's see what happens in the next chapter!

Eliza is up to no good as usual... :P

You're very welcome! As long as I have one fan reading, I will continue translating!!!

You made my day!!!! Thanks so much!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Web  Top
1 replies since 5/5/2010, 20:39   43 views