WELCOME TO CANDY & TERRY'S FORUM

I'm not really new!

« Older   Newer »
nanou
view post Posted on 29/4/2010, 07:36     +1   -1

Hello everybody!
Some of you know but I thi,k a little presentation of myself is not a bad thing! :P
I'm Nanou, my real name is Annabelle, I'm soon 40 (in, september in fact)
I work in a townhall near Paris and I live in the suburb of Paris. My hobbies are : reading, writing fanfics and listening music (every sort of music)

I love Candy especially Terry, of course! For many years I'm TRYING to get them together, I hope the author will fulfill my wish! :rolleyes:

I specially thank Gentillefille to her welcoming in this forum and for her translation, she does a great job! :)

See you soon..0 ^_^

Edited by Gentillefille - 1/5/2010, 22:25

view post Posted on 29/4/2010, 10:17     +1   -1

"Hai tentato di sottrarmi i sogni? Hai perso..."

Group:

Hello nanou, nice to met you :lol:

I'm Italian and I love very very much Candy and Terry together :wub: :P :D

I grew up with the Italian final ;)

nanou
view post Posted on 29/4/2010, 10:58     +1   -1

What a lucky girl you are Jorindabelle! :D I hope that Mizuki will listen to our wish to put Candy and Terry together. The italian version of the finale is so sweet.... :woot:

view post Posted on 2/5/2010, 03:28     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

Hello nanou!

Thanks for registering in my little forum! Translating a story in which Candy and Terry are together is pure bliss.

I also hope the author listens to us and put Candy and Terry together! Otherwise I guess fanfictions will have to be our only consolation until the end of time! :D :lol:

Web  Top
3 replies since 29/4/2010, 07:36   105 views