WELCOME TO CANDY & TERRY'S FORUM

CC AMVs

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 14:11     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

Here is one with all the images Nila made of Terry in movies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MxZuaPhziM&feature=fvsr

Web  Top
Elina1
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 13:01     +1   -1

That's wonderful,

thanks

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 05:49     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

Michael Jackson is dead. Here is a Amv mrscage made with one of his song: "The girl is mine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L84VLXogxk

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/10/2009, 10:19     +1   -1

"Hai tentato di sottrarmi i sogni? Hai perso..."

Group:

I like very much this AMV

CANDY & TERRY THE UNTOLD STORY

view post Posted on 20/10/2009, 01:33     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Yes I love this AMV Erase and Rewind! Just what Candy and Terry need! :D

Web  Top
view post Posted on 13/11/2009, 10:56     +1   -1

Group:

Going around on you tube, I found this AMV by Mrscage, the AMV is very intense and I love so much this song.
Congratulation and thanks to Mrscage,very good!
I'm wrong or Mrscage is an Albertfan?

icon12  view post Posted on 13/11/2009, 13:44     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (jorinda @ 13/11/2009, 04:56)
Going around on you tube, I found this AMV by Mrscage, the AMV is very intense and I love so much this song.

(FILE:https://www.youtube.com/v/5OTy6mRLbAc&hl=it_IT&fs=1&)

mrscage is an Albert lover... she wants Albert for herself... :P :D But she's a Terryfan even if she wrote a fic with Albert...

The Albertfans are faithful you should see how much the comments on their fics on fanfiction.net, the Terrylovers are lame, seriously!!! They don't comment!!!!! :P :D

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 15:57     +1   -1

Group:

An AMV for the joy of my eyes, :D :D :D all with manga images.... image I love so much Terry in the manga....he is just wonderful :wub: :wub: :wub:

LINK

view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 16:18     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

I love it!!! Thank you so much for sharing! And for showing me how to put a youtube video on the forum with the screen! :D :wub:

I think everybody looks better in the manga... especially Terry! :wub:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/11/2009, 13:03     +1   -1

Group:

An AMV with colored manga images....sweet and sad, the song too

LINK

In truth I do not like the Italian version Fabbri, the translation is not faithful .... then the sequel is horrible, Terence seems idiot :angry:

icon12  view post Posted on 25/11/2009, 13:17     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (jorinda @ 25/11/2009, 07:03)
An AMV with colored manga images....sweet and sad, the song too

(FILE:https://www.youtube.com/v/DvwbQFtjKdA&hl=it_IT&fs=1&)

LINK

In truth I do not like the Italian version Fabbri, the translation is not faithful .... then the sequel is horrible, Terence seems idiot :angry:

I like it! Thanks for sharing!

The sequel by Fabri I've read the translation without the images on Sophie's site in French and it seemed like some "unfinishable" soap opera... :P :o: :D :lol: Was Terry married to Karen at one point? :o:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/11/2009, 14:39     +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (Gentillefille @ 25/11/2009, 13:17)
CITAZIONE (jorinda @ 25/11/2009, 07:03)

The sequel by Fabri I've read the translation without the images on Sophie's site in French and it seemed like some "unfinishable" soap opera... :P :o: :D :lol: Was Terry married to Karen at one point? :o:

I do not know if he was married to Karen, but at some point he had to announce her engagement to Karen for advertising .... then I stopped reading ....
Can Terry after the death of Susanna do not return to Candy but doing such nonsense??
Fabbri has told the story as if the work of Candy and Terence could not render possible their love story ..... absurd :wacko: :sick:
In my opinion in Italy many fans have a wrong idea about Terry even cause the sequel Fabbri and many believe that the true final is Candy married Albert and Albert much better than Terry that is told like unreliable and selfish :huh:

icon12  view post Posted on 25/11/2009, 15:15     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (jorinda @ 25/11/2009, 08:39)
QUOTE (Gentillefille @ 25/11/2009, 13:17)

I do not know if he was married to Karen, but at some point he had to announce her engagement to Karen for advertising .... then I stopped reading ....
Can Terry after the death of Susanna do not return to Candy but doing such nonsense??
Fabbri has told the story as if the work of Candy and Terence could not render possible their love story ..... absurd :wacko: :sick:
In my opinion in Italy many fans have a wrong idea about Terry even cause the sequel Fabbri and many believe that the true final is Candy married Albert and Albert much better than Terry that is told like unreliable and selfish :huh:

It's a pity he made such a mess with our dear Terry...
On Nila's site there's an excerpt from the Fabri manga

www.candyterry.com/italiancc/itcc2.html

The ending wasn't very satisfying... :D

Web  Top
view post Posted on 2/1/2010, 09:47     +1   -1

Group:

LOVE STORY

LINK

mrscage
view post Posted on 14/4/2010, 11:52     +1   -1

QUOTE (Gentillefille @ 13/11/2009, 14:44)
QUOTE (jorinda @ 13/11/2009, 04:56)

(FILE:www.youtube.com/v/5OTy6mRLbAc&hl=it_IT&fs=1&)

mrscage is an Albert lover... she wants Albert for herself... :P :D But she's a Terryfan even if she wrote a fic with Albert...

My dear Gentillefille, I couldn't explain it better myself :D thanks for defending me, I'm tired of being called an Albertfan just because I like him :P

18 replies since 18/6/2009, 14:11   356 views