WELCOME TO CANDY & TERRY'S FORUM

Faustine

« Older   Newer »
icon12  view post Posted on 10/6/2009, 13:12     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

I don't know this manga at all...all I know the guy looks a lot like our Terry :D

Here is the link but it's in Italian. Thanks Kiara for the link :D

3lBkp0
HFynti

WJ0Chj

8iWDp2
hCxo4F

fa_spe01

fa_spe02

fa_prico04

FA_pin2

FA_pin4

Edited by Gentillefille - 11/8/2019, 20:21

Web  Top
Elina1
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 12:55     +1   -1

I know this manga!! It was great. In greece the CC manga around the end was also having this manga at the end of the pages as it was also in the Italian version i think.

The characters were very beautiful and the protagonist really looks a lot like Terry. If you want me I can tell you about the story. The only difference was that it had a good end. Although as you probably know CC had a good end at the end in the Greek manga.

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 13:08     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

This is great Elina!

Of course, please tell me about this story, because this manga has not been translated in French or English! I'd love to know what this story is about! :D

Thank you! :D

Web  Top
Elina1
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 14:46     +1   -1

Well Gentilefille,

The girl's name in Greek is Louna and his name is Roudolf. He is a count in Vienna. She a gipsy girl. One day the gypsies are coming to Vienna for a few days. Louna is with her parents and her brother Mirco who is bold and very handsome. She plays the piano and Roudolf's mother hear her. Before the gypsies leave Vienna the countess asks her to stay with her and her son in their villa so that she can study music and learn to play better the piano. louna is thrilled with idea and although her family doesn't agree she stays in Vienna. Roudolf and his mother know a secret that the grand duke has lost many years ago his beautiful wife Maria and baby daughter. Louna looks exactly like Maria. After doing some research they find that she is indeed the Grand duke's daughter. They have arranged for her to play a concert in front of him with the hope that the duke will recognize her. Of course there are in the story mean people ( a famile like the Reagans only the have only one daughter and no son) . These people aristocrats also and very reach don't want Louna to be seen by the duke because they have killed her mother and gave the baby to gypsies years ago so that their nephew will be entitled to the throne after the duke's death. Plus their daughter is in love with Roudolf and is jealous of Louna. She is quite a lot like Eliza only that she has black her. Louna's ral name is Lorena and that is written in a pendant she wears since she was infant.

Through many things happen Louna and Roudolf are in love but they don't admit it to the other.

When Louna learns the truth she goes to the gypsies that tell her that indeed she is not their daughter. Her brother Mirco goes to Vienna to find her and he asks her to go away with him. She declines but he doesn't leave town as he is in love with her.

The grand duke asks to see Luna because after the concert he is certain that she is his lost daughter and calls also his mother. Unfortunetely as Louna is going to see his he dies. His last words to his mother was see Louna and find out if she is my daughter Lorena, if yes she is entitled to the throne.

Indeed the Grand duchess meets with Louna and she is no certain that she is her granddaughter. Louna stays with her grandmother and she is sad because she misses Roudolf but he says to her that this the way things should be. There is the reception for Lorena(Louna) and the bad duke tries to kill her but Mirco her brother gets in front of the bullet and dies. Lorena is devastated and Roudolf tries to console her.

Meanwhile she has met Woulf who according to her grandmother is the perfect man to marry and for the throne. Woulf is also blond and looks like lorence of Georgie and of course is in love with her.

Lorena (louna) goes to find Roudolf because although she likes Woulf she doesn't want to marry him because she loves Roudolf. She tells him she loves him but he send her away thinking that it is best for her because her family would never give her to him. Lorena is so sad and upset after their fight and she tells her grandmum she will marry Woulf. Everybody is happy in the palace except Lorena. When Roudolf learns it he feels crushed.

The day of the wedding Roudolf goes with the whirte horse outside of the church and he calls her name. She lives the wedding in the middle run s out and he takes her in his arms. They go to his mansion to say goodbye to his mother where the granducjhess and Woulf finds them. She demands to have Lorena back . Lorena says that she can live without the money since she never cared about them anyway but she cant's leave without Roudolf "He is my life, please forgive me" So the grand duchess forgives them and so daoes Woulf who sees how much they love each other, Unfortunately they are exciled from Vienna for 3 years but they are happy!!!

This is the main parts of the story. Roudolf has a lot common characteristics with Terry too. But in the end he gets the girl!!! The desighns in the manga are amazing. I don't have a scanner but if I find one i will send you some pages from the manga although it is in Greek the pictures are so nice!!

Do you like it?

view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 15:16     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Oh my God! Thank you so much for telling me the story! It sounds exciting and wonderful with a happy ending!!!

I remember Nila, in the early days of the of the forum posting the images of the wedding when it's interrupted by Roudolf... :D That is so romantic!!! :D

I'd like to see the scans! Thank you so much ! :D

Web  Top
Elina1
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 13:08     +1   -1

I'm glad you liked it. It is really very nice story and the pictures are amazing!

I'll try to find a scanner and post them. Especially the picture that Roudilf interrupts the wedding is fantastic!!

view post Posted on 28/6/2009, 18:13     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Thanks for sharing the story with us Elina ! :D

view post Posted on 31/1/2016, 03:50     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

7 replies since 10/6/2009, 13:12   560 views