WELCOME TO CANDY & TERRY'S FORUM

Comments/reviews for "Six months to love you", sunnyrainbow's first baby translated in English

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/5/2014, 21:13     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

QUOTE (Candylyna @ 5/5/2014, 15:12) 
Episode 17

Neil is not feeling good doing what Vincenzo asked of him

I don't like Cindy! Typical Gangster girlfriend giving him bad advice!!! :angry:

Hello Candylyna!

Neil is having problems with his conscience, who would have thought he had one? Must be another liberty I took with the original story!!! :lol:

And Cindy, well... she is an ambitious lass... Poor Neil...

Eliza is not well at Charlie's

He goes and calls Fergie... because Eliza called out his name and he remembered him sending her flowers!

Fergie comes running!! He loves her! Thank God!

But Eliza lost the baby... poor baby! I hope they make it and have more baby! I still can't believe you made me root for Eliza!!!!! :o:

I think Henry's actions have spoken louder than his words! It is too bad that Eliza is unconscious and knows nothing of this! :rolleyes:

Eliza will have some trouble dealing with what happened to her when she wakes up... :(

Vincenze gets his revenge and spills the beans to old man Monroe who breaks up with Fergie through his father who gets upset with his son

He's been busy... getting back at Eliza (although he's not done yet), getting back at Neil and now at Henry... Will his vengeance know no bounds? :o:

Of course Fergie Senior gets mad! His apparent perfection has been dealt a blow!

Fergie's mom at least goes to her son to console him... That was nice...

Well, she has finally taken it upon herself to show him a kind hand... :)

Meanwhile at the Pony Home everything is fine

They are all getting ready for the big day!!!

Mina is there stealing stuff! It was nice seeing her... :D

A dog's stomach is a bottomless pit, didn't you know? :P

Dr Martin makes Candy sad unwillingly... she could've told him about her illness, maybe he could help... not like Terry who's going to cure her! :P :D

Dr. Martin wanted to take her to the altar, that's nice! :wub:

Dr. Martin is another father figure in Candy's life and she has known him for years, he's helped her out of a few tight spots and still likes to help her out. It was nice to write them this way... But Candy is still keeping mum about her heart...

I like the little reunion with the children...

The orphanage is filled with noise and busy bodies running all over, it was nice to make them act a part in the story. They too are getting excited about the wedding!! :D

The wedding is the next day... marvelous! Terry is so romantic!!! :wub: :wub: : :wub:

Thank you for this wonderful episode sunny!!!!

trampoline

Yes, finally!!! I am getting there!!! With the episode 18 I just posted, we are arriving just at the start of the wedding day!!! So the next episode I post (as soon as it is ready!!!) will be THE WEDDING!!!

You will all be sooooo disappointed, it's scary when expectations are so high! Oh well, I will do my best and hope you will enjoy the next parts coming up!

Thank you yet again, Candylyna, for reading me, for taking the time to comment me and for all that kind encouragement you offer me! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

icon12  view post Posted on 6/5/2014, 19:45     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Hey sunny!!!!

Episode 18!!!

Terry and Archie go pick up Eleonor Baker and Terry has a panic attack thinking about his beloved who might be dead by the time of his representation with his mother... Terry Terry Terry! You're going to cure her! Don't worry! Am I right sunny! :P :D

Archie is starstrucked with Eleonor Baker! :D So are the children! :D

The dandy misses his wife!!! That's good to read! :D

Annie has a take care of Eleonor's dress... I'd like to see it... and Candy's too... :D

The trip down memory lane was really nice!! :D

I love when they throw the boys out...

The guys end up having their own evening of talking about life about the dandy having a crush on Eleonor Baker! :D :P About their passion in their lives... I love Terry's passion...and his love for Candy, it's so powerful, it got to cure Candy!!!

Archie gets drunk...

The girls talking about lingerie and sex was funny! :D

Then we go to Florida with Albert, Sarah and aunt Elroy!

Sarah's dreaming about her daughter's wedding... poor dearie... :P :D

The great aunt gets the green light to go back home... she also wants to speak to Candy , but her timing is wrong... when she comes back from England cured by Terry, right sunny! ? :P :D

She's also pressuring Albert about the marriage she arranged for her... I hope you're goint to surprise us there...

She even bought a present for Candy!!!! That's definately a 180!!!

I can't wait to see her explanations about the names she was babling... most of all Annie ... since we know about Candy's "adulterous" birth... is Annie her twin or something? They were found on the same day!

George gets a telegram on the wedding day about the Reagans... Let's hope he can salvage something ...

Candy's entry in the diary is so beautiful, so touching!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Eleonor wants to speak to her...

I can't wait for tomorrow, for Candy's birthday!!!!

Thank you so much fo this very happy chapter sunny!!! You rock!

band

view post Posted on 6/5/2014, 22:16     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

QUOTE (Candylyna @ 6/5/2014, 14:45) 
Hey sunny!!!!

Episode 18!!!

Terry and Archie go pick up Eleonor Baker and Terry has a panic attack thinking about his beloved who might be dead by the time of his representation with his mother... Terry Terry Terry! You're going to cure her! Don't worry! Am I right sunny! :P :D

Hello Candylyna!

Poor Terry, it kind of smacked him right on the head when he realized the date of the Premiere coincided with a very sad event... Time flies when you're having fun, he had not thought about it much, only enjoying his moments with his beloved...

Go on rooting for him, Candylyna! :lol:

Archie is starstrucked with Eleonor Baker! :D So are the children! :D

Of course, it is always an event to meet an idol! He even puts his foot in his mouth! I had so much fun making the dandy lose a bit of his control...
And the children too! But they soon see she is a kind lady so they forget that she is a star!

The dandy misses his wife!!! That's good to read! :D

I like to see them like that. I don't buy that he could never fall for Annie because she was so mousy... There are all sorts of couples on this earth, and each has their own stories, some so unlikely that you'd never guess they would remain together and yet, those are the ones that stand the test of time! :P But it's a fic, and I can do what pleases me! :P

Annie has a take care of Eleonor's dress... I'd like to see it... and Candy's too... :D

For Eleanor's dress, I don't think I have a precise picture. I will try to look in my "bank" to see if there is one that closely resembles it, I surely borrowed the idea from somewhere! As for Candy's, I think I posted a link on Gentillefille's French forum when I first described it the first time she tried it on. I will have to check that out for you and as soon as I find it I will post it here too. But it will have to wait a couple of days before I find the time to do that! :D

The trip down memory lane was really nice!! :D

I am glad you liked it, I try to integrate those memories when I can, because that is one of the themes of Candy, the nostalgia, and remembering the past and its souvenirs! It is such a rich story too, lots to pick and choose from!

I love when they throw the boys out...

:P I enjoyed imagining Terry and Archie's faces so much! :lol: And then when Tom welcomes them with a big smile!!! :D

The guys end up having their own evening of talking about life about the dandy having a crush on Eleonor Baker! :D :P About their passion in their lives... I love Terry's passion...and his love for Candy, it's so powerful, it got to cure Candy!!!

I wanted them to get to know each other a bit, after all, they are going to be family soon, so they have to learn to get along! Yes, Terry does love Candy, lucky her!!! :wub: As to cure Candy... you'll have to wait and see!!! In time... :unsure:

Archie gets drunk...

It wasn't one of his best days I guess! Must have been the first time his lovely wife turned him away!!!! :P

The girls talking about lingerie and sex was funny! :D

Annie is acting very modern here... But it was irresistible! Cannot wait for them to have that conversation about "after"!!!! :P Wonder what we will learn then... :P

Then we go to Florida with Albert, Sarah and aunt Elroy!

Sarah's dreaming about her daughter's wedding... poor dearie... :P :D

Yes, back to warmth! Sarah will have a fit when she finds out what her dear daughter-raised-to-be-a-lady has been doing!! And no wedding dress to show for it too!!!! :D

The great aunt gets the green light to go back home... she also wants to speak to Candy , but her timing is wrong... when she comes back from England cured by Terry, right sunny! ? :P :D

Elroy wants to be back in her world, and make amends... It's about time! I guess she'll miss George AND Candy, so she can't die yet, she's still got beans to spill! :lol:

Oh... so now you think that Candy's cure is in England? Maybe hidden somewhere on the grounds of St-Paul College and that Terry will find it for her? :P

She's also pressuring Albert about the marriage she arranged for her... I hope you're goint to surprise us there...

I've just been rereading my notes for chapter 7 coming up... these have been written from the start, some scenes are still valid and I can't wait to post them... I will be dealing with all of that so you will get your answers for Albert's situation soon... Maybe he'll go back to New York, marry Eliza, and then die... Oh no, wait, that is in the hypothetical Final Story's hidden meanings!!!! :lol:

She even bought a present for Candy!!!! That's definately a 180!!!

Wait until you see what it is!!! :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see her explanations about the names she was babling... most of all Annie ... since we know about Candy's "adulterous" birth... is Annie her twin or something? They were found on the same day!

You will learn the reasons behind all the names in time, in time... When she finally decides to tell the whole story.

If Annie was her twin, then Archie would be her real cousin, so I would say no to that! :blink:

George gets a telegram on the wedding day about the Reagans... Let's hope he can salvage something ...

Some action coming up for George... Let's hope he gets to finally settle some things even though I am not sure the Reagans deserve that help!

Candy's entry in the diary is so beautiful, so touching!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am happy that you liked it, she has to write to him how she feels, for when she is gone... so he knows and can read it over and over and over again and never doubt the love she had for him! :wub:

Eleonor wants to speak to her...

You will find out why as soon as I post the wedding bit! ;)

I can't wait for tomorrow, for Candy's birthday!!!!

Thank you so much fo this very happy chapter sunny!!! You rock!

band

Thank you Candylyna, for making my day with all your kind, kind comments that always put a smile on my face! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Melisa Beste Uygurlar
view post Posted on 7/5/2014, 17:10     +1   -1

daaam! it was absolutely a wonderful story :3 that letter part hit me so hard :'(

view post Posted on 8/5/2014, 12:11     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

QUOTE (Melisa Beste Uygurlar @ 7/5/2014, 12:10) 
daaam! it was absolutely a wonderful story :3 that letter part hit me so hard :'(

Hello Melisa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I was happy to hear from you!

Which letter part do you mean? I am guessing that it is when Candy gets her letter from the doctor?

Thanks again I am glad that you enjoyed reading it and I hope that the rest will also please you!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Melisa Beste Uygurlar
view post Posted on 8/5/2014, 16:33     +1   -1

<3

RoseandDadfoil
view post Posted on 6/2/2016, 00:50     +1   -1

Hi Sunnyrainbow! I have read all the chapters that you have have posted so far of "Six Months to love you" and it is amazing! I enjoyed reading this so much! Do you have a link where I could read the complete story? Thank you so much!

view post Posted on 6/2/2016, 05:02     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Hello Roseanddadfoil!

Thank you so much for reading my story and leaving a comment! I am glad that you have enjoyed it!

Unfortunately, the rest of the story is all in my head... I have been extremely busy for the past few months and haven't been able to update, but I will get to it as soon as I can.

You have read all that I have posted so far... I cannot say for now when I will be able to post another chapter... Am hoping that it will be before too long!

Thanks again, and have fun reading the other stories too, it is a gold mine here! :)

Sunnyrainbow :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

RoseandDadfoil
view post Posted on 7/2/2016, 16:51     +1   +1   -1

Dear Sunnyrainbow,

Thank you so much for your response! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story when you post it. I love the way you write. I have the hope that Candy's doctor may have done a mistake diagnosing her illness. I have not been able to find another "Candy and Terry" story as good as yours 😊 Thank you!

view post Posted on 7/11/2019, 05:58     +1   +1   -1

Group:

Loved it loved it loved... Marvellous story..

view post Posted on 28/5/2023, 03:10     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Hello to you all!

I have taken up my pen... Or keyboard depending which is more easily available!😉
Finally some new parts (6 or 7) are coming up. I will translate the ones already written in French as soon as time allows me and afterwards my intention is to finish this very loooong and stretchy story!
It is all mapped out in my head and some sections have been written for years and are awaiting patiently for me to insert them at the right moment.
I must warn you that there is still a lot to write and it is quite slow paced, with many happenings, all the stories to be neatly tied up and told in their own way and time.
I am eager to share with you these new parts and to continue writing this fun epic tale!
Thank you for your patience and support of my fanfiction.
I hope that you enjoy the rest of the story as much as I take pleasure in imagining and writing it!🙏😁✨✨✨✨

view post Posted on 28/5/2023, 03:18     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

QUOTE (RoseandDadfoil @ 7/2/2016, 16:51) 
Dear Sunnyrainbow,

Thank you so much for your response! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story when you post it. I love the way you write. I have the hope that Candy's doctor may have done a mistake diagnosing her illness. I have not been able to find another "Candy and Terry" story as good as yours 😊 Thank you!

Hello RoseandDadfoil!

Here is the first new part I've posted in... Well... A very long time!
I have some new parts to share that are waiting for me to find time to translate in English.
The story continues!
With answers to some riddles, but still much mystery for others.
Thank you for your patience and I hope you will see this!✨✨
Thank you for your kind comment!

view post Posted on 28/5/2023, 03:23     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

QUOTE (Perth77 @ 7/11/2019, 05:58) 
Loved it loved it loved... Marvellous story..

Hello Australia77!

It has finally arrived! Yay! A new installment!
I do hope you still come around sometimes so that you can see that I've posted some new material.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

192 replies since 24/2/2013, 06:02   1300 views