Wow what a beautiful description of the Terry's passion. :wub:
I like Candy kidnapped by new sensations..... :D
I can't get enough of the tender moments of our lovers :P

Thank you very much Gentillefille and nanou :lol:

icon12  view post Posted on 29/7/2013, 13:39     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Hey nanou!

I know I haven't been commenting your story, but we want this little forum to work, so here is my comment on the latest chapter!

I love the determined Master Grandchester, very eager to publish an article to explain his beloved's story!!! He would not take no for an answer!

Eliza is also in hot water with her family! I love that!

Looking forward to reading more chapters from you! :D

view post Posted on 1/8/2013, 15:47     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Hello nanou!

I just finished reading your fic translated by Gentillefille and I vaguely remember reading it in French a few months back.

I enjoyed reading it as we can see Terry and Candy's love blossoming into something deeper and it is nice to find them so happy with each other. I like all the moments they spend together, they were all very fun! They are making up for lost time and seem to be already honeymooning!

Eliza tried to spoil their happiness and it's good to see Terry being so defensive of her, he's being a real Tiger! Even with Susanna and Mrs. Marlowe he just told them off, standing by his Freckles, which was such a nice way to show his true feelings for her...

Thank you nanou for your beautiful story! I hope Gentillefille will find the time to continue with the translation!
Cheers to you both! :wub: :wub:

nanou
view post Posted on 6/8/2013, 07:21     +1   -1

Thank you for your commentary Sunny! I'm very glad that you you appeciate it. I'm grateful to Gentille fille to translate it.
Thanks also to Candylyna who follow it. :)

Tilita22
view post Posted on 9/12/2015, 01:23     +1   -1

Hi
I know you are very busy already but can you update this story?
This is really how i imagine it went after Terry and Candy separation.....but please i hope you can update this soon! I want to know how Terry showed his love for her before she had to go back to Chicago and what happened to Albert!?
Thanks for your wonderful creations! :danse-en-ligne:

icon12  view post Posted on 10/12/2015, 05:00     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (Tilita22 @ 8/12/2015, 19:23) 
Hi
I know you are very busy already but can you update this story?
This is really how i imagine it went after Terry and Candy separation.....but please i hope you can update this soon! I want to know how Terry showed his love for her before she had to go back to Chicago and what happened to Albert!?
Thanks for your wonderful creations! :danse-en-ligne:

Hey Tilita!

Since you're asking for it, I'm going to look on my computer for the next chapter to translate... if I dont find it, I'll ask the author nanou to send the chapters back to me... But I'll make an effort since you want to read the rest! Thanks for your interest in this beautiful story! :994a2e4f51b8:

Web  Top
Tilita22
view post Posted on 12/12/2015, 09:14     +1   -1

Ahhhh, soooo goood!
Hopefully your inspiration comes soon for the next chapter! :cheerleader:
Loved it, thank you for your work! :merci-smiley-1c2d9b:

icon12  view post Posted on 12/12/2015, 15:59     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (Tilita22 @ 12/12/2015, 03:14) 
Ahhhh, soooo goood!
Hopefully your inspiration comes soon for the next chapter! :cheerleader:
Loved it, thank you for your work! :merci-smiley-1c2d9b:

Hello Tilita!

I'm glad you like it! But let me clarify, this story was written by my friend nanou! I'm only translating it for her! I did send me the rest of the story, only I can't find it on my computer, I'm still searching... I have the next chapter and I'll translate it when I get time... it's the holiday season and I have a story to write for Christmas...

Thanks for your participation! Did you send me a message asking me to let you see the private section?

Web  Top
Tilita22
view post Posted on 14/12/2015, 05:17     +1   -1

I think i asked you if i could read the private section. But in case i haven't please allow me to see and read the private sections of the stories.
Thanks and have wonderful holidays with your love ones.
Pls don't forget us your fans!
Have a great week!

icon12  view post Posted on 14/12/2015, 05:21     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (Tilita22 @ 13/12/2015, 23:17) 
I think i asked you if i could read the private section. But in case i haven't please allow me to see and read the private sections of the stories.
Thanks and have wonderful holidays with your love ones.
Pls don't forget us your fans!
Have a great week!

Hey Tilita!

Thanks for answering! It turns out it was another member wanting acces, and she wasn't registered... You've got acces to the private section already!

Thanks for your wishes, same to you! :wub:

Web  Top
Tilita22
view post Posted on 14/12/2015, 05:29     +1   -1

Thanks so much! :https://candyterry.com/forums/st

Tilita22
view post Posted on 19/12/2015, 14:57     +1   -1

So did you find more chapters for this story? I am curious to see how it ends. Hopefully you do have the rest of the chapters since your friend nanou wrote it and you have to trasladate it. Work out! But it is worth it. It is a great story. :cheerleader:

view post Posted on 19/12/2015, 16:18     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (Tilita22 @ 19/12/2015, 08:57) 
So did you find more chapters for this story? I am curious to see how it ends. Hopefully you do have the rest of the chapters since your friend nanou wrote it and you have to trasladate it. Work out! But it is worth it. It is a great story. :cheerleader:

Yes, but I'm not sure if it's complete or not, it's the epilogue chapters... I'm checking my email to see if I can find the email she sent the chapters with...

Web  Top
Tilita22
view post Posted on 20/12/2015, 06:13     +1   -1

Ahhhhh.....so is Terry meeting Candy in Chicago? And sees Albert? I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!!! :kissing: :nysurprise: hopefully is soon! :party10:

Tilita22
view post Posted on 12/1/2016, 15:54     +1   -1

Have we done any more on this story that your friend wrote or is writing?
I would like to keep reading it! :ter: I hope you have more chapters of it! :lovie:

40 replies since 26/2/2010, 10:28   500 views