WELCOME TO CANDY & TERRY'S FORUM

Comments/Reviews of "Everything is not over", by Nanou

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 26/2/2010, 10:28     +1   -1

"Hai tentato di sottrarmi i sogni? Hai perso..."

Group:

Dear Gentillefille, you do not know how grateful I am. :D
I was aware of this fic and I would have liked to read it..... ;) :P
Thanks for translating it into English. I really like reading so intense moments of Candy and Terry. :wub: :wub: The hot scenes are very delicate. ;)

view post Posted on 1/3/2010, 17:53     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (jorinda belle @ 26/2/2010, 04:28)
Dear Gentillefille, you do not know how grateful I am. :D
I was aware of this fic and I would have liked to read it..... ;) :P
Thanks for translating it into English. I really like reading so intense moments of Candy and Terry. :wub: :wub: The hot scenes are very delicate. ;)

Hey jorinda belle!

I'm glad you like it! I just felt like I translated this fic for noting! But thanks to you, I have readers!!! I love any Candy and Terry story!!!! The hot scenes... well I might put them in the private section, we'll see. But I want the fic here, so you guys and the guests can read it!

Thank you again!! You made my day! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 01:41     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Well a fic in which Candy doesn't leave Terry in New York is my cup of tea!!!

Thanks for the translation and I hope Nanou will finish her story one of these days...

This is what should've been not the tear-jerker they gave us which continues to make us miserable to this day! :D

I just love the love scene!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks Nanou for the beautiful story! :)

Edited by Candylyna - 6/3/2010, 02:18

view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 09:44     +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE
“If I had my legs, I couldn’t compete with her…, what an idiot I am, if I wasn’t in this state, Terry wouldn’t even have looked at me! In a way, I should consider myself happy…”

Things are just so dear Miss Marlowe :D :P

I love Candy and Terry's love confessions....Terry is just wonderful, irresistible...... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ms Marlowe.....that dear woman :wacko: :wacko:

Thank you very much dear Gentillefille :wub: :D

view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 02:04     +1   -1

Reine du drame à la plume diversifiée qui ne cesse de produire toujours autant, malgré les ans et ses idées qui autant en emporte le vent!

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (jorinda belle @ 6/3/2010, 04:44)
“If I had my legs, I couldn’t compete with her…, what an idiot I am, if I wasn’t in this state, Terry wouldn’t even have looked at me! In a way, I should consider myself happy…”

Things are just so dear Miss Marlowe :D :P

I love Candy and Terry's love confessions....Terry is just wonderful, irresistible...... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ms Marlowe.....that dear woman :wacko: :wacko:

Thank you very much dear Gentillefille :wub: :D

I'm so happy it has readers here! I felt like I was working for nothing before! Thank you so much!!!
I hope you like the next chapter!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 02:32     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (Candylyna @ 5/3/2010, 20:41)
Well a fic in which Candy doesn't leave Terry in New York is my cup of tea!!!

Thanks for the translation and I hope Nanou will finish her story one of these days...

This is what should've been not the tear-jerker they gave us which continues to make us miserable to this day! :D

I just love the love scene!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks Nanou for the beautiful story! :)

Thank you for reading and for your comments dear!!! :wub: :lol: Any fic with Candy and Terry together gets my vote!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 21:33     +1   -1

Group:

Chapter 4

:wub: :wub: a very very nice evening and an interesting night :D

It's very good see C&T together and in love.

If Suzie have gone away :P I think there will be another problem for our dear couple, otherwise it would be too easy :huh: The Reagans are yet in NY <_<

Thanks for translating :lol:

view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 22:10     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (jorinda belle @ 23/3/2010, 16:33)
Chapter 4

If Suzie have gone away :P I think there will be another problem for our dear couple, otherwise it would be too easy :huh: The Reagans are yet in NY <_<

Hey jorinda-belle!

Thanks for reading!

I'm glad you like it! Candy and Terry together all lovey-dovey :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: It's great to read...

You say without chipie there should be another problem? I remember when I first started writing fanfictions... I wanted them together so bad, that in my first 4 fics, they met in the first chapter! :D

And I used to think that once they're together, I won't have anything to write ... but I was surprised to see that it was not the case! :D When it comes to Candy and Terry , I can't stop writing! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 19:28     +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (Gentillefille @ 23/3/2010, 22:10)
CITAZIONE (jorinda belle @ 23/3/2010, 16:33)
Chapter 4

Hey jorinda-belle!

Thanks for reading!

I'm glad you like it! Candy and Terry together all lovey-dovey :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: It's great to read...

You say without chipie there should be another problem? I remember when I first started writing fanfictions... I wanted them together so bad, that in my first 4 fics, they met in the first chapter! :D

And I used to think that once they're together, I won't have anything to write ... but I was surprised to see that it was not the case! :D When it comes to Candy and Terry , I can't stop writing! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ok, let's see what's going to happen :D :P ;)

view post Posted on 6/4/2010, 10:05     +1   -1

Group:

Chapter 5

Thank you so much dear, :P I love Candy and Terry so in love, I love him so passionate.... he is irresistible .........
:wub: :wub: :wub:
Well, Suzie decided to leave the city, I know it's only a dream, but I like to read this dream ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that if Mizuki read these lines she could have a heart attack :D :D ;) ;)

view post Posted on 12/4/2010, 19:27     +1   -1

Group:

Chapter 6

Oh!!! :wub: our lovebirds together, officially engaged ...... :P
I knew that Neil and Eliza would appear again, :sick: great the reaction of the Mayor and his wife. :D
Now the Reagans will want revenge ..... <_<
I love the tender moments between Candy and Terry, the looks, the tenderness ..... :D :wub: :wub: :P

view post Posted on 19/4/2010, 14:00     +1   -1

Group:

Chapter 7

Oh very funny reporters, all in favor of Suzie? :sick:

Great Terry! :D

What a wonderful man, a house for Candy, a house that recalls the Pony's home , I love him,he is truly irresistible.
I love how he plays with Candy and makes her blush, how she is kidnapped by him ... :wub: :wub:

It is wonderful to read about quiet and happy moments of our favorite lovers :P ;)

nanou
view post Posted on 19/4/2010, 14:34     +1   -1

Hello girls!
I want to thank you to read me and I thank Gentillefille for the translation. The fic is finished and If Gentillefille has enough time, you will have the end very soon! kisses.

Hey Jorinda belle, your comments are absolutely great, I hope also that Mizuki will read all the fics of terry-candy lovers. Maybe she will have a different point of view of our favorite couple! hem...I know, It's just a dream! lol

view post Posted on 27/4/2010, 11:19     +1   -1

Group:

Chapter 8

I like this chapter, the paradise of our lovebirds. :lol:
Terry is wonderful in the shower :P
I love how they joke and play like children happy, but deeply in love :wub:
It makes me mad when he is jealous :D

It is possible to love a character made of paper in black and white? :lol: (I love very very much Terry in the manga, Gentillefille knows it :D )
Yes, it is possible :P

Thanks nanou and Gentillefille :lol:

view post Posted on 4/5/2010, 12:04     +1   -1

Group:

Chapter 9

Such sweetness, ugly gossip, a little misunderstanding, a big surprise and a wonderful night. :D
It is beautiful to read the life of Candy and Terry together :wub:

Thanks nanou and Gentillefille :lol:

40 replies since 26/2/2010, 10:28   500 views